Re: Rogue Riddle #802 -- Status #4

joseph h

On 08/02/2016 10:11 PM, Stanley Kegel stankegel@... [puny] wrote:

LARS

NO PROBLEM. I SENT IT TO PUNY WHEN I REALIZED YOU DID NOT GET EITHER ONE. USED THE SAME ADDRESS FOR THE ONE YOU DID GET AFTERWARDS. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AT TIMES. SOME OF YOUR INTERESTING GROUP GOES TO SPAM & THE REPLY MMAY GO TO MYIN-BOX OR VICE VERSA. NO IDEA WHY.

ALOHA

STAN

Forgot to turn off caps lock.  Sorry.

On 10 rebook seemed natural for to be asked back to a ala & had to think of a word for the first part.

tan

When the CAPS problem turns up use Notetab [free version]. Simply cut and paste into Notetab, select all, on menu "modify" select "text case", and choose [most often "sentence" is the desired outcome]. Then cut and paste back. [That's Windows, of course; don't know if Mac and Linux variants can use that.]