    Best Swisses and aloha,

        Lars

====================

On Jan 6, 2016 7:47 AM, "Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

I know the answer but u have made it plain u don't want to hear from anyone who won't host the next riddle…and I CAN'T

From: PUNY <PUNY@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 7:44 AM
To: PUNY <PUNY@...>
Subject: [puny] FETA #72

Another off-the-topic FETA:

This may not be fair to our non-American friends since it concerns the 2016 presidential race.  Donald Trump, who's currently leading the Republican pack, has leveled charges that one of his main opponents may not be eligible for the presidency since he wasn't born in the United States.  In other words, he's concerned that his opponent might catch up with him in the national polls and ____________ to an easy victory in the Republican Party race.

Send your guesses to chasmwuk@....