Bingo on FETA #72

chasmwuk@...

This may not be fair to our non-American friends since it concerns the 2016 presidential race.  Donald Trump, who's currently leading the Republican pack, has leveled charges that one of his main opponents may not be eligible for the presidency since he wasn't born in the United States.  In other words, he's concerned that his opponent might catch up with him in the national polls and ____________ to an easy victory in the Republican Party race.

One of the regulars bingoed the answer, but can't host because s/he suspects s/he has a virus in his/her computer.  The answer to this easy one was CRUZ/CRUISE.

Let's just throw FETA #73 open to anyone.  If I don't hear from anyone in the next few hours who wants to host, I'll do #73.  Like Gary's Queen Victoria question in the latest Rogue, it's about Queen Vicky and involves a (probably) apocryphal quote.

Charles