Re: Hippo Birdie to Bob D

Lars Hanson

    A very Hippy Hearthday to you, Bob!  May the Age Fairy be kind to you and not produce yet another wrinkle in time.  And may you remain too plowed to accept a furrowed brow.

P.s.  Sandra Boynton's punny card lives on yet, having become san ineradicable part of American slang, it seems.

====================

On Dec 10, 2015 10:29 AM, "jde31459@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

Or maybe it’s just an error with another computer part … i.e., a simple mouse-take.

Jim
=============
We don’t hear from Bob quite as much as we used to. I can’t help but wonder if there’s something wrong with his computer. Maybe it’s groan weary of his incessant punning. Is the Dvorak key bored?

Gary Hallock
=============

It seems like only last year exactly the same thing happened. Just knock
the virtual dust off that virtual greeting and virtually frame it Bob.
I'd send a new one, but my secretary thinks up the puns, and she's on
holiday.

Joseph
__________

As Bob D's natal day rolls around again, let's all give him a rising
jeer…or a rousing cheer…or a Russian sphere…well, anyhow, Happy Bath
Day, Bob.

Cynful

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional