Re: Hippo Birdie to Bob D

gary hallock

We don’t hear from Bob quite as much as we used to. I can’t help but wonder if there’s something wrong with his computer. Maybe it’s groan weary of his incessant punning. Is the Dvorak key bored?

Gary Hallock
=============

It seems like only last year exactly the same thing happened. Just knock
the virtual dust off that virtual greeting and virtually frame it Bob.
I'd send a new one, but my secretary thinks up the puns, and she's on
holiday.

Joseph

As Bob D's natal day rolls around again, let's all give him a rising
jeer…or a rousing cheer…or a Russian sphere…well, anyhow, Happy Bath
Day, Bob.

Cynful