Re: FETA RIDDLES -- Suggestion

doug

Sure but no milk duds please

Doug
==============

Yes, Stan, you have a much BUTTER idea. I’m glad it ocCURD to you.

 Yes, Stan, we've MILKed this topic for all it's worth.

Charles
It seems to me that we have just about finished punning every cheese that is easily recognized and as a result some of us are going off-topic while others are either finding names of minor varieties of a common cheese named by the region or country of origin or making puns where the punned and pun words new not similar to the ear. In some case, the author has had to give clues as ti where to find the answer and how to recognize it. Or the riddle is retired and the author has to try again. At the rate we are going, about 2 to 3 riddles per week, we will finish this set sometime in April or May.

We should be averaging 8 to 12 riddles per week (3 to 4 a day) and we would complete about 4 sets a year.

I would like to suggest, if the rest of you agree,that we expand FETA Riddles to include all dairy products and not just cheese. Riddles about milk, cream, butter, yogurt, dairy desserts, etc, would be on subject, and we all will be having more fun.

Your responses would be appreciated.

Stan