Re: did anyone ever volunteer to host this wknd's Rogue?

bill crider

It is rogue 782

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Bill Crider crider_bill@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Thanks, Cyn!

On Sep 17, 2015, at 8:57 AM, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Thanks, Lars. I was working from the assumption that last weekend's host was unavailable this weekend and thus was looking for a volunteer replacement—perhaps a false assumption on my part.

Cyn

= = = = =

Cyn,

    In the past, failure of one week's Rogue to produce a host for the following week's Rogue usually has left the burden with the first week's Rogue host.

    In a way, it is an incentive to not make a Rogue so hard that there are too few or no players and so no host for the following week's Rogue.

    However, it is nice of you to volunteer.

    Just an observation ....

On Sep 17, 2015 9:41 AM, "Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

I was reluctant to volunteer bcs not only am I staggering under a boatload of work but I will be out all day Saturday and for three hours Sunday afternoon after being in church most of Sunday morning. So responses to guesses will be slow at best.

But I have not seen any announcement of someone having offered to host the Rogue, so if nobody else has stepped up, and if you will be patient with slow replies to guesses, I will volunteer to host the Rogue. (What # Rogue is it?)

Pls advise.