Re: Rogue 781 - I lamb shear ewe wool all flock to this Rogue.

bill crider

I had a family situation going on and was too busy to reply.

On Sep 13, 2015, at 6:31 PM, Feta Whey fetawhey@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Bill Crider has not responded to my email which I sent hours ago. This happened to me with a rogue he hosted in the past at which time he stated he never received it  either at all or until much much later. I have accordingly sent him the same message from 4 additional email addresses of mine in the hopes of receiving an answer. I am posting this to the group in order to make sure that Bill is aware of the problem, and also to find out if anyone else is experiencing the same difficulties.

Old punsters don't die they just Feta Whey.

From: "bill.crider@... [puny]" <puny@...>
To: puny@...
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 11:40 AM
Subject: [puny] Rogue 781 - I lamb shear ewe wool all flock to this Rogue.

Rogue 781
I lamb shear ewe wool all flock to this Rogue. I feel a bit sheepish that many of them are quite simple. But hopefully you will enjoy them.
As usual, do not 'reply all'. Send guesses to bill.crider at gmail.com.
1. As Dr. Doolittle was driving to a veterinary conference he got really tired. Baa-Baa the Ram said "Doc, let me drive for a while and you can get some rest." However, it was not long before Baa-Baa was pulled over, because he was obviously blank blank blank blank blank.
2. Like many ranchers in central Texas, Tex raised sheep, not cattle. Seeking to differentiate himself from all the other ranchers, he hit on the idea of including pigment in his sheep dip, so he could deliver colorful wool that saved textile manufacturers one step. He was very successful, and before long was known as the blank blank blank in Texas.
3. Rameo and Eweliet were quite a couple, but Rameo had trouble expressing his feelings. Eweliet got frustrated with his lack of communication and decided to separate from him for a while so he could think about their relationship. She travelled to an island where only females were allowed to separate herself from all rams. Distraught, Rameo swam to the island and finally expresse his love verbally. Eweliet was ecstatic, saying "I never thought you would never  get to blank blank blank."
4. Unlike Chicken Little, who only thought the sky was falling, Dolly sheep freaked out at almost anything. When the wind blew, she was sure it was a tornado. If a train rattled the windows, she ran in circles screaming "Earthquake." The other animals got tired of this, earning Dolly the nickname "The blank blank."
5. What is the sheep's name for the shearer? Blank Blank
6. Ship's mascot's such as parrots or monkeys are common on pirate ships. But one unusual crew adopted a lamb. The captain insisted on naming it "Carnival" because it was the blank blank.
7. Seeing Tex's success with sheep, other ranchers began experimenting. One hit upon the idea of genetically modifying cows so they produced a wool-like fur. Producers of real wool objected that cow's hair could not ethically be marketed as wool because it did not come from sheep. But the ranchers replied "blank blank blank blank blank. "
8. As in most of the animal kingdom, males are faster runners than females. But one female sheep was much more athletic than all the males, and became a popular competitor at the sheep Olympics. As a fan favorite, when she competed with men in track events, the others all yelled "blank blank, blank!"
9. Chatting with the sheep dog, Dolly the sheep commented that recently she itched a lot more than in the past. Rover replied, "Obviously, blank blank blank.".
10.  Part of the flock escaped from the shepherd and formed a new flock in the wild. One ram was disappointed his son did not have the courage to join them. But eventually he worked up the courage and also escaped to join his family. His father was pleased, explaining to the rest of the flock "blank a blank blank the blank blank."