2. What happens when I take a laxative. I take laxatives when I feel unbowelanced.
3. What they got in the kitchen when the large vat of meat sauce spilled. "Dude, that's not groovy, see?"
4. How the Hobbits learned of the situation at Isengard. Someone should go out on a limb on this.
5. How people in Chicago travel to the Loop. If you think subway, you are on the wrong track.
6. How you let your spouse get lots of stuff into your luggage. Carley was really good at this.
7. What you take to get well. But not if you are aspirin to be all organic.
8. What is desired by ladies who take collagen injections. Or, what Oprah's counselor uses to talk.
9. What might happen when a man is no longer excited by a woman. Or, after the main event is over and he relaxes.
10. What your proctologist told you to do. Johnny Carson used to say his proctologist was Ben Dover. Similar idea.
11. To whom did Solomon show his treasures? To which queen did he show favor?
12. What happens when you are depressed? Or a different pun on the same name: what happens if you are an savvy buyer?
13. How you act when you don't want to be noticed. "They are watching! Act BLANK"
14. What might you call it if your ears hurt after hearing an airplane break the sound barrier? Or refer to a fast hedgehog's sore feet.
15. What the usher in a theatre gives you if you talk loudly. Or the librarian in a library would give you or tell you this.
16. What else did the piano player in Casablanca do? Lots of piano players do this, but this pun only works for the one in Casablanca.
17. "How did the race car driver die, Dad?" "He died horribly BLANK (4 words unpunned, 1 word punned)
18. Where does salt water pour into a canal? What is the name of the last lock in a canal?
19. What do you use to get into Sarah's apartment? How do you you unlock the door of Sarah?
20. In dictatorships, foreign aid goes less to people and blank blank blank. In kingdoms, people give less respect to commoners and blank to blank.