Meanwhile, in Europe...(repaired)

James Ertner

I’m having treble following this thread.

Jim
===================

Why are you talking oddly? Do you have a clef palate?

Cyn

= = =  =

It's alto the good.

Just remember:  To many clefs spoil the breath.

Lars

=================

On Apr 14, 2015 2:56 PM, "jde31459@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

Can I withstand a tune? Sure, I can bear a tone.

Jim
===================

A bass-less comment!

Lars

=================

On Apr 14, 2015 2:35 PM, "jde31459@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

I know a guy who sings tenor … tenor eleven miles from home.

Jim
=======================

Silo? You mean to heave a wistful exhalation in a baritone or bass range?

Cyn

= = = = =

As one silo said to the other, “Is my fodder in there?”

Jim
===================

They say we are what wheat, so I have always wondered this…”Who was the scarecrow’s fodder?"

Gary Hallock

=============

And a hungry horse will get angry and become un-stable.

Joseph
=====

I see you had the courage to be full-hearted.

Joseph
=====

I am sure he got the Lion's share of the votes.

Yes, the pun was in TIN ded.

Gary Reeves

=============

The son looked at the pile and asked his dad, "What's that?
The father answered, "Hay, son."
The boy responded, "Why are you always in a hurry?"

Cyn

= = = = =

Or, as the horse said upon eating all of its hay, “That’s the last straw.”

Jim

An entertainment cartel has launched a local, native-language version of The Wizard of Oz (the stage version) in the theater district of Warsaw. Top Actor award goes to the Scarecrow, according to a Straw Poll at the show's opening...

(Bob Dvorak)