Water Riddles

James Ertner

Q: What did Napoleon ask his friend Louis when he was thirsty?

A: “Do you have any water, Lou?”

Okay, Joseph, queue in the loo puns!

Jim

========================

What do you call the British habit of stroking their pound notes with their tongue?
Lick quid.

Alex

-----------------------

This string is getting silly.  I'll brook no further nonsense.

Charles

=================================

Yes, I drought we’re river going to run so dry of 4 letter F-words. That would be taking it to ex-streams.
Gary Hallock
=========
If we river get to that.
Alex
-----------------------
I agree with wet Charles said. We should just wait and go with the FLOW.

Gary Hallock
==========
Alex, water you want to send these riddles out now?  They would make a good F-series later.

Charles

Where is the sea?
Between the "B" and "D".

What do you call a female plumber?
Flo.

What is a synonym for water?
"Should". As in the phrase, "I water do it, because its good for me."

Alex