ONE RULE Riddle #1 ( Formerly: No Rule Riddle # ???) Clue # 1

Stan Kegel

I didn’t realize there was a rule that the Bingo recipient was to post the next NO RULE Riddle. I thought anyone could post one whenever they wanted to.

♨︎ ♨︎ ♨︎ ♨︎ ♨︎ ♨︎  ♨︎ ♨︎ ♨︎ ♨︎

ONE RULE Riddle #1

No guesses to me or to PUNY as yet.

While PUNY holds its annual contests in May, the Prevaricators Society holds its annual competition in January. The story of this event was made into an award winning movie in the 60s. What is the title of that movie?

Clue #1: The target movie was a historical movie and won one of the 4 major Oscars. (Best Picture, Actor, Actress & Director)

I prefer you send your guesses to me at stankegel@..., but as there is no rule against sending it to my other address or directly to PUNY, you may do as you wish.