Fast riddle #32 (Applying the break)

James Ertner

This is ironic: those who have decided to act otherwise are exhibiting “rogue” behavior in a FAST riddle and not a Rogue riddle!

Jim

========================

Gary,

    It seems to have gained a life of its own, despite those involved having known the usia; procedures beforehand.  (Even the "newcomer" had been informed of the "protocols" -- as he called them -- last Wednesday.)

    For whatever reason, some have decided to act otherwise.

    Sta tuned . . . .

==============================

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Gary Hallock gary@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

I feel like we just flew through a time warp or something. It’s only Saturday! Can someone please put a stop to this madness?

Gary Hallock

=============

On Aug 30, 2014, at 8:41 PM, chasmwuk@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Yes, it's better to avoid premature acclimation.

Charles

If I can think something up, I'll send out #33.  Anybody else want to do it?

I am going to pass (hosting the next riddle) - but thanks for letting me play! I will do a riddle soon but only after I've had a few weeks to get acclimated

Chris

Lars pointed out that I was too early with my riddle, but I wanted to be FAST.  Anyway, Chris was close enough with with his answer.

More of a malapropism than a pun:

As an English teacher, I tell my students not to use punctuation indicating surprise, anger, vulgarity, etc. precipitously.  Think it over
first.  If they repeatedly fail to heed my warnings, I send them to a sex therapist.  Why?

They're guilty of premature interjection.  Chris's answer of premature exclamation is also good.  Take it away speedily, Chris, regardless of the day.

Charles