Re: FAST Riddle #31

Stan Kegel

Cyn,

I agree.  But while "FAST" is the suggested series subject, it is not necessary to post a riddle that conforms to that subject. You can post any riddle you want at anytime, but it should be one that requires little research to answer, no matter what the "theme" of the series is. We try to get as many riddles during the 3 day period as possible. Chris’ riddle is a valid riddle for any series we happen to be running.

I feel Chris can answer the guess he receives and give a clue to the guesser if he pleases, but should not post either a BINGO or a clue to the whole group until Tuesday.

I did not see the rogue had been posted until after I answered the post.

Stan

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

On Aug 30, 2014, at 10:13 AM, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Stan luv -

The Rogue certainly WAS posted--early this morning--and then re-posted with clues. Did u not get it? I strongly urge Chris to hold off doing anything more till Tuesday unless someone sends him a guess.

But Chris, for your future info, as Lars said, The F-Riddles (this series is FAST--when we get to # 100 we will start a new series with a new acronym beginning with "F") run from Tuesday thru Thursday.

Cyn

= = = = =

I would suggest we play # 31 now as long as it has been posted as the Rogue has not been posted and usually doesn’t get posted until Sunday morning.

Whoever gets the BINGO for 31 will then post 32 on Tuesday morning. If No BINGO by then, Chris should give us a clue.

Stan

Aug 30, 2014, at 8:41 AM, Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Chris,

    Please look at the information I sent you in reply to your query last week.

    The F-riddles run from Tuesday morning until Thursday evening each week.

    The harder and  longer Rogue Riddles, like Alex's are run on the weekends.

===================

On Aug 30, 2014 11:36 AM, "Chris Gross ca_12_dozen@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

Ok I will try to play along ...

How do you know that a dying tree is just exaggerating?

Send answers to my email:

Chris

On Aug 27, 2014, at 7:34 PM, "Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

Thanks, Stan.

    I hope s/he knows the F-riddles are quickies and that s/he is on the hook for the next one.

    Thanks again.

=======================

On Aug 27, 2014 7:11 PM, "Stanley Kegel" <stankegel@...> wrote:
Doug & Lars

The  ca_12_dozen@... address is Chris Gross who participates in Cyn’s weekly limerick games  (12 dozen = Gross)

Stan

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Doug,

    Interesting . . . .

    Now the question is whether or not he or she will host #31.

    No response at all?  Not even to the bingo?  Strange!

    You might want to check with Gary H or Stan.

    Just a thought.

=====================

On Aug 27, 2014 5:51 PM, <Doug10101@...> wrote:
I did ask, but no reply.  His/Her email is:  ca_12_dozen@...

In a message dated 8/27/2014 4:40:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time, parkersan2001@... writes:
Hi, Doug!

    No, I do not recognize that e-mail address.  You might try replying and asking who it is. Not one of our regular players, which would be a good sign.  The more the merrier!

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM, <Doug10101@...> wrote:
it's CLOGS but someone with email address ca_12_dozen  answered first but I don't know who that is, do you?

In a message dated 8/27/2014 4:24:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time, parkersan2001@... writes:
Doug,