Re: FAST Riddle #31

Stan Kegel

I would suggest we play # 31 now as long as it has been posted as the Rogue has not been posted and usually doesn’t get posted until Sunday morning.

Whoever gets the BINGO for 31 will then post 32 on Tuesday morning. If No BINGO by then, Chris should give us a clue.

Stan

Aug 30, 2014, at 8:41 AM, Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Chris,

    Please look at the information I sent you in reply to your query last week.

    The F-riddles run from Tuesday morning until Thursday evening each week.

    The harder and  longer Rogue Riddles, like Alex's are run on the weekends.

===================

On Aug 30, 2014 11:36 AM, "Chris Gross ca_12_dozen@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

Ok I will try to play along ...

How do you know that a dying tree is just exaggerating?

Send answers to my email:

Chris

On Aug 27, 2014, at 7:34 PM, "Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

Thanks, Stan.

    I hope s/he knows the F-riddles are quickies and that s/he is on the hook for the next one.

    Thanks again.

=======================

On Aug 27, 2014 7:11 PM, "Stanley Kegel" <stankegel@...> wrote:
Doug & Lars

The  ca_12_dozen@... address is Chris Gross who participates in Cyn’s weekly limerick games  (12 dozen = Gross)

Stan

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Doug,

    Interesting . . . .

    Now the question is whether or not he or she will host #31.

    No response at all?  Not even to the bingo?  Strange!

    You might want to check with Gary H or Stan.

    Just a thought.

=====================

On Aug 27, 2014 5:51 PM, <Doug10101@...> wrote:
I did ask, but no reply.  His/Her email is:  ca_12_dozen@...

In a message dated 8/27/2014 4:40:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time, parkersan2001@... writes:
Hi, Doug!

    No, I do not recognize that e-mail address.  You might try replying and asking who it is. Not one of our regular players, which would be a good sign.  The more the merrier!

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM, <Doug10101@...> wrote:
it's CLOGS but someone with email address ca_12_dozen  answered first but I don't know who that is, do you?

In a message dated 8/27/2014 4:24:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time, parkersan2001@... writes:
Doug,