FAST Riddle #31 - RETIRED

James Ertner

Mamba mia, Lars! I’m glad to see all of this serpentine sniping didn’t rattle you. I just hope everyone will let pythons be pythons and all be friends.

Jim
=======================
Jim,

    Indeed!  <LOL>

    Fangs for the support.  Maybe a set of windshield vipers might have cleared things a bit.

    If Stan prefers a different riddle number, he can tell me.

    Meanwhile, I will just snake off for a nice weekend, but not weakened by the flak on this one.  I do not intend to asp for forgiveness, nor let the matter be a constrictor for future efforts.  Anaconda way there is another benefit, as such incidents merely serve as reminders of what others may consider to be common knowledge.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 7:02 AM, <jde31459@...> wrote:
Lars,

As one poisonous snake said to another, “You can’t venom all.”

BTW, I think Stan will want you to number the next FAST riddle #31-A.

Jim