FAST Riddle #29

James Ertner

Spiel away! 😉

Jim

From: Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny]
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎27‎, ‎2014 ‎1‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
To: puny@...

All,

    No guesses yet, two hours in.

    Do we need a spiel to get players to buy in?

On Aug 27, 2014 11:21 AM, "Lars Hanson" <parkersan2001@...> wrote:
All,

    Herewith the latest in the growing list of FAST riddles:

    Recently salesmen were touting a new species of GM corn which exhibited extraordinarily rapid growth, reaching full heigh quickly.

    After farmers had bought and planted the seed, however, it turned out that the "new" corn grew no faster than regular corn.  This, of course, illustrates the dangers of believing  ____  ____  about a ____  _____.

    Aw, shucks!  Please send your growing hunches directly to me ear at:

    Please do not just hit Replant.