FAST Riddle #23 -- Bingo

James Ertner

No wonder Gary answered “FAST HIDEOUSNESS” so quickly. The answer to his own FAST Riddle #7 was “FAST HIDEOUS.”
What goes around comes around!

Jim
========================

All,

    Note the correction.on the riddle number.

    With meticulous attention to detail, our Learless Feeder recognized that Dr. Jekyll gained renown for his FAST HIDEOUSNESS (fastidiousness)

    Take it way, Gary!

On Aug 26, 2014 12:38 PM, "Lars Hanson" <parkersan2001@...> wrote:
All,

    Herewith the next entry in the FAST train:

    It turned out that with time Dr. Jekyll could achieve his transformation into Mr. Hyde with ever increasing speed, so much so that he became know quite widely for his what?

    Please remember to send your replies to me at:

        parkersan2001@...

    Please do not hit Reply.