Re: A new thread: wine not?

Cynthia MacGregor

Stallion High and Merlot

Taxibernet  OR Checker Cabernet

Rosé the Riveter

Original Zinfandel

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Producer/host, YOUNGER EVERY DAY
~ Saturdays and Sundays at 7:30 AM on WHDT TV in West Palm Beach, Miami, and Boston -- check your cable provider for converter position.
~ Worldwide on www.WHDT.net on your computer Sundays at 7:30 AM Eastern Time

Pass a smile along

= = = =

Romeo and Beaujuliet

Tarzan of the Grapes
Chateau Rotten Child (made from young spoiled grapes)
I'm Gamay!  (when your partner proposes an evening of lovemaking)

Charles

Purple Toes Intolerant
It's our Grapes
The Grape Pretender
Disad Vintaged
Suck My Cork

...and my own personal label..."Vine Gar"

Gary Hallock

============

This evening my wife and I will be attending the fifth of six two-hour weekly winemaking classes. One fun aspect of tonight’s class will be for the six groups to come up with names for their wines. Here are a few I’ve thought of:

Grape Expectations
The Wrath of Grapes
Best Cellar
Bored Doe