neighbor Lee

James Ertner

Alex’s pun was on IHOP (what a guy with one leg might do)!

Jim

I'm still trying to get Alex's joke. I know there's gotta be a pun in there somewhere, but I totally don't get it.

As for Jim's remark - I recently completed one leg of a journey. My other leg is still back home. I forgot to bring it.

Cyn

= =  = =

I once knew a girl with one leg named Eileen. But I forget the name of her other leg.

Does he work at the International House of Pancakes?

Alex

My apartment is under that of a one-legged man. Every night I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.