FSST #74 - Bingo for Stan!

James Ertner

Didja hear about the sheepdog bra? It herds them up and points them in the right direction.

Jim

=================

That is so wordy, I wonder if it is padded.

Joseph

Some find it uplifting, others find their assets inflated, while still others just feel strapped.

Lars

============

On Jul 17, 2014 1:00 PM, "josephHarris joe9438@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

And do you cross your heart that all that is true - since it seems you are wired in to the matter.

Joseph
==========

Yes, Lars, it was an uplifting experience.

Jim
==========================
 Jim,

    Ah, yes!  A clear case of tit for tat, or so it would seem.

    Later he was found in his cups, as I recall.

=========================

Speaking of dyslexia, did you hear that on Christmas Eve Satan walked into a bra?

Jim
No quibbling, but commenting.  It may be one of the reasons for the slow response.

On Jul 17, 2014 11:11 AM, "chasmwuk@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

   Neither answer seems to involve a dyslexic interpretation

Well, someone who's dyslexic (or just a poor speller - I've got plenty of them in my classes) might read "caracal" as "carousel."  It seems pretty straightforward to me.

Again, we're quibbling instead of having fun.

Charles