Re: OOPS!

joseph h

I ran a political group once. We all agreed to keep buying from there; after all Oil's Well that sends Well. But now it has all turned into a sea of troubles. When we threatened to go to court over it, they replied"Sue ez."

Joseph Harris
My apologies to all for the misdirected e-mail on Iraq. It was intended for those on my Poli-Sci / Current Affairs list, but I slipped the finger to it in addressing it.

Iraq'ed my brains out trying to figure out how to intercept that premature emission, but seemingly failed to capture the moment.