Re: PUN ZONE MARCH IS ON

Tiffany Wimberly <wimbo@...>

The Hallock Entity wrote:

You might also remember that I shared with you a used a batch of "movie
review" puns we used last month. It went over so well, I thought I'd ask
the PUNY list for more ideas. Anyone got any more punny film titles to
share? We're actually planning to make a formal "chain" game out of this
concept soon, so you'd better get used to wit.
I was saving this for the riddle chain but since I haven't seen one in a long time
you can have it if you want it:

A young Chinese girl immigrates to France to become a Can-Can dancer to make money
and send it back to her family in MULAN ROUGE.

Tiff

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny