Re: Daffynition (Abridrged & Restarted)

gary hallock

Dead sea scrolls - What I'm starting to feel when I click open the
latest message in this thread. Can we start over fresh tomorrow?

GARY HALLOCK

= = = =

Minute: What Mom Gingrich calls her boy

Hour: Belongs to you and me

Days: Gary's state after reading a log thread

Week: Gary after a long thread

Stan

= = = =

Awry.....When I went into the bakery for sliced bread the clerk asked
me if I
wanted pumpernickel awry.

Bagels...a slightly different species of bird than the ocean type..

Bialy...For Halloween I'll be the princess, you bialy ba ba

Marie

=============================

Pioneers: Result of custard smashed to the face during a movie food
fight

Stan

=====

Lindy - As in, "I'm short $20 for my mortgage payment. Can you lindy
money
to me till next Tuesday?"

Cyn

Portion - Ignoring the needy

Exit poll - An very risky stunt performed by Mr. Dumpty.

Gary Hallock

Crapshoot - A poor-quality device for breaking your fall when you jump from
a plane.

Cyn

Monkey business - Brothers at the abbey make extra bucks at locksmithing.