Re: daffynition

gary hallock

On Oct 16, 2005, at 12:23 PM, Stan Kegel wrote:

Diploma - Who you call when the sink is clogged.

Cynthia MacGregor

= = = =

Hairdresser: Where Bugs Bunny keeps his underwear

Stan

= = = =

Carotene - An adolescent orange vegetable

Cyn

= = = =

Litigator: The act of setting fire to an amphibious reptile

Stan

= = = =

Reptile - What a flooring salesman does

Cyn

= = = =

Flea Market: What the crooks did after stealing groceries

Stan

= = = =

Clamorous - A stunning bivalve

Cyn

= = = =

Diverticulitis- A technique used by pickpockets in which one breaks
out laughing and the other pinches your wallet while you are distracted.

.Norm S

= = = =

Kleenex: What you get when you wash behind your ears

Stan

= = = =

Missile - To take aim at the window's inside ledge but fail.

Cyn

= = = =

Marionette: What Frankie Avalon wanted to do in those beach movies

Stan

= = = =

Puppet - What your child keeps insisting on, even though you hoped
she'd be happy with just a turtle.

Cyn

= = = =

Elixir: What a puppy does to his owner when she gives him a bone

Stan

= = = =

Ownership - What the boat sellers at the nautical expo keep exhorting
attendees to do.

Cyn

= = = =

Touchdown: To feel goose feathers.

Stan

= = = =

Piratical - To throw a lemon meringue confection in the face of
someone whose politics are too "out there" for you.

Cyn

= = = =

Potomac- Large kettle of pasta

Insulate- Missed curfew

Honorable- What Cane didn't do

Norm S.

= = = =

Fanatic: Where you store fans for the winter

Stan
=================

Hasidic Jews - Corrosive citrus oils

Unabridged - Having a soft belly without sharply defined muscles

GARY HALLOCK (Late to the party but happy to make a showing.)

= = = =

Ginger Snaps: Gilligan's girl friend has a nervous breakdown

Stan

Winn-Dixie - A southern based specialty retail store that sells only one brand of glass cleaner.

Mortar fire - I never told my girlfriend my hobby of shooting cannons because I knew it would mortar fire.

Amsterdam - To block up a river with the bodies of many small rodents.

GARY HALLOCK