Rogue #278 (Launch update)

gary hallock

Although I announced last week's Rogue winner as Brian Oakley, he's informed me that he'll be unavailable to post his own Rogue this week so the honor has fallen back to our "punner-up," GReeves. As Mr. GR is currently in the process of his semi-annual southward migration, he's asked his thoughtful spouse to "ghost post" todays riddle from Florida. He may be a little slow in replying to your guesses, but at least he'll be in warmer climes when he does. Expect RR #278 to arrive at the usual target time today.

GH