Re: A-rack-nophobia

gary hallock

On Oct 12, 2005, at 10:14 AM, Alan B. Combs wrote:

My boss was putting the finishing touches on some office rearrangement, when
he asked me to help him move the coat rack. When we were done, he said,
"What? No pun?" To which I answered (after about a five-second delay [which
is probably why I've never entered the High Lies and Low Puns competition]):

"I'll have to rack my brain. I feel caught between a rack and a hard place.
Before getting this office straightened out, things were going from rack to
ruin. But now we're ready to rack and roll."

Jim Ertner
=========

I rackon that probably satisfied him.

I'm sure you'll be telling many stories about the day you moved that
coat hanger and took the rack on tour.

gary@...

Seems like some sort of scam or racket to me.

Alan C

=========

To the best of my rack collection nobody has ever accumulated many of those coat hangers.

gary@...