Re: Egroups

Lee Jackson <jacksonhome@...>

This is one final test of the eGroups setup. I would appreciate it if
everyone who sees this message would hit the Reply button on their reader
and make a note of the address that appears in the To: field of the new
message. Also, forward that address to me in your reply, please.

I think I've found the eGroups configuration switch that sets the list up
so that replies go to the list's address by default, rather than to the
person who posted the original message. If this is true, then I think I'm
going to recommend that we go with eGroups rather than with ONEList.

Please get back to me ASAP, so that I can make the final determination and
post the outcome tomorrow. Thanks!

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny